Senior Executive Coach
As a Senior Executive Coach and Senior Human Resources Professional (SHRM-SCP), I have more than a decade of experience coaching and consulting senior leaders and executives across various industries.
I have worked closely with executives to lead high-level internal strategic initiatives in organizations both large and small, giving me an intimate understanding of the makeup of their internal functionality and the roadblocks they typically encounter.
My unique blend of education in behavioral psychology and organizational development, combined with expertise in employee engagement, strategic planning, and change management, has provided me with the tools to help my clients excel at both the tactical and people sides of business. I use a blend of deep curiosity and advisory support to maximize client performance and potential, all the while discovering what is most meaningful to their short- and long- term growth as leaders.
Clients continue to stay with me for years because I believe in providing genuine value to every perspective and engaging people in the areas that will make the most impact given their goals and desired future. A question that creates an “aha” moment, a strategy that makes work or life more purpose-centered, a tool that shifts a perceived truth, or an approach that is a career game-changer — these are the small and big moments that influence the day-to-day lives of my clients. I use assessment along with curated resources, tools, and clear, actionable plans to provide clients with an essential toolbox they can lean on — making performance gains possible even after we have concluded our coaching commitment.
Whether for a short engagement or long-term commitment coaching is a valuable tool that has the ability to fast-track your performance and ambitions. I fully believe everyone has the capability to be who they need to be in order to show up as their best self every day. Coaching is much more than support, it’s a partnership. I will be your cheerleader, challenger, and guide to create the next evolution of your leadership, aligned with your values, and allow you to reach your highest potential.
- More than a decade of experience coaching and consulting senior leaders and executives across various industries
- Unique blend of education in behavioral psychology and organizational development, combined with expertise in employee engagement, strategic planning, and change management
- Master’s Degrees: behavioral psychology and organizational development
- Senior HR Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP), Certified Change Management
- Practitioner (Prosci), Certified Consultant (ATD), and Certified Employee Engagement Specialist (TinyPulse).
- Specialties: strategic planning, learning and development, facilitation, leadership development, and talent management.
Connect with Me
Articles from Jaci Reed
Subscribe now to receive insights and tools to uncover the next evolution of your executive performance and company profitability.