Elevating Executive Performance
A holistic blend of assessment, coaching, and facilitated team sessions for your executive team to inspire relational and tactical growth while promoting a culture of continuous improvement, transparency, and elite performance.
Emerging Leaders Experience
An immersive learning experience for new or next-generation leaders that creates common leadership mindsets, accelerates professional growth, and activates a culture of results-driven decision-making that enhances enterprise performance.
Elevating Executive Performance (EEP)
Our Elevating Executive Performance solution integrates strategic focus, collective professional development, and real-time group dynamics that elevate sustained implementation with executional excellence. We leverage a blend of assessment, coaching, and facilitated team sessions to quickly generate growth across individuals, the executive team, and the enterprise. Inspiring a team of people to perform at their best requires an innovative and engaging approach to executive growth and EEP is the best-in-class solution.
Your entire executive team will work with Transcend coaches to:
- Identify personal strengths and blind spots to build awareness, drive new leadership mindsets, and strengthen behaviors that support strategically aligned growth
- Formulate an enrichment plan that actively promotes team cohesiveness and next-level business performance
- Learn to use collective strengths and make shared commitments as a leadership team to influence the performance of the whole organization
- Embed a learning culture across the executive team to create a continuous growth mindset
- Execute key initiatives with new tools and insights to deliver on their personal growth initiatives
- Strengthen their alignment and partnership with the CEO to increase effectiveness and outcomes
Emerging Leaders Experience (ELE)
Transcend’s Emerging Leaders Experience builds a foundation of leadership skills to solve the organization’s immediate needs as well as strategically plan for its future. Leaders will go through four intensive and collective learning experiences: The Bedrock of Leadership, Leading Self, Leading People, and Leading Teams. Elite team performance is fueled by key relational and tactical leadership skills, making it essential to adopt a proven and consistent development program for emerging leaders.
Through these four experiences, leaders will:
- Develop a common language and philosophy about effective leadership
- Master the central tenets of effective leadership competencies
- Go through self-reflection practices, personal goal setting, and vision casting to help them develop a personal leadership brand that sets them – and your business – apart
- Practice strategies and apply performance tools to inspire and motivate people they lead with transparency and game-changing feedback
- Maximize team dynamics through the implementation of relational and tactical performance management disciplines
- Internalize your enterprise vision, mission, and strategy to drive role clarity, accountability, and purpose throughout the organization